Announcing general availability of the ZZLT LTAR Display designed by Ryan Bales. This also marks the discontinuation of my previous number display LTAR counter. The ZZLT LTAR Display is an amazing circuit and is the perfect mod for your LTAR tagger.
The advantages of the ZZLT LTAR Display over the LTAR Number Display are numerous.
- Bar graph indicator to match previous generation LTX displays
- Leverages the LTAR headphone jack to be compatible with all game modes!!!
- Lower power requirements
- Designed to match contours of LTAR iron sight
- Advanced modes to find player number in hosted games
- Easier installation, just 4 wires. I have put together a video of what to do & not to do. Installation Video on YouTube.
What people are saying about the ZZLT LTAR Display:
March 24th, 2014
Featured on Tactical Tag: LTAR Display!! and will be compatible with future stock offerings.
June 12th, 2014
Check out this amazing LTAR mod from Jason Wall that leverages the ZZLT LTAR Display and a custom stock mount. More pictures available on the Facebook: Lazer Tag Modders group pages.